Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Week, 1, Thing #2 one step forward

Web 2.0, here I come! One step forward, on my way to learning new ways to interact with others online. Lots of new possibilities for sharing ideas, books, connecting with kids and teachers! After viewing the 7 1/2 habits of lifelong learners, I concluded that the easiest thing for me is to accept problems as challenges, that seems to be part of my personality (Habit #3). The hardest for me will be to "play" to learn (Habit # 71/2)! I enjoy being very productive, and I'll have to consciously slow myself down and allow myself to follow all of those proverbial "rabbit holes" online in order to become very familiar with these new technologies.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Puma Librarian, Welcome to School Library Learning 2.0 -- enjoy the discovery learning journey.

Hope that volcano stays quiet while you explore.

Best wishes.
- Jackie Siminitus
CSLA 2.0 Team project manager

IrmaPince said...

Welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy this journey into the world of 2.0tools.